MLIS 2021 is planning for a full online conference hosted through Microsoft Teams Meeting. The vision of our congress is to engage the participants in meaningful session for the exploration on scientific advancements. In order for this model to succeed, speakers or the participants need to adhere to a set of instructions and guidelines.
To join the conference sessions of MLIS 2021, please click on the following link:
Instructions of joining MLIS 2021 via Microsoft Teams Meeting could be found via
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting of MLIS 2021
1. Time Allocation
|Presentation Type||Total Allotted Time|
|Keynote Presentation||40 min|
|Invited Presentation||20 min|
|Regular Oral Presentation||15 min|
- Each presentation includes 3 minutes for preparation and Q&A / discussion.
- All presenters are requested to reach the Online Session Room prior to the schedule time and complete their presentation on time.
- Oral presenters can find their assigned presentation time by searching the paper ID on the conference program.
- All presentations are scheduled in China Standard Time (UTC/GMT+8, Beijing Time).
- Signed and stamped electronic presentation certificate would be issued via e-mail after the conference.
2. Presentation PreparationThe presentation PPT could be designed as you like with requirements as below:
- √ The conference logo should be added to each PPT slide;
- √ Title, presenter and affiliation information should be indicated in the first slide;
- √ Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance; include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement.
3. Pre-recorded Video PresentationIf you are not able to deliver the presentation through Teams at your assigned time, please record the presentation and send the presentation video to us, we will play it at your speech time.
The video uploaded should be in the format of .mp4. Please check the below manners for reference:
√ How to record a video with PowerPoint
√ How to record a video with ZOOM
- The Video submission deadline is on October 10th, 2021, please upload the video via submission system.
- The video would be posted on the conference website for interaction after pre-review and confirmation, if you do not want to post it publicly, please inform us via e-mail.
4. Best Oral Presentation Selection
One best oral presentation will be selected from each session by the session chair based on the selection criteria below:
- This award consists of a certificate and free attendance to MLIS2022;
- Final Results will be demonstrated on the website;
5. Important NoticeDue to the nature of an online conference, all posted video presentations and poster presentations will be available publicly. It is important for presenters to understand that items available at the conference website are, public, citable, shareable, and available online for a long time.
Presenters who have preliminary/sensitive data that do not comfortable posting online, please take care of the data or sensitive information during the presentation.
For attendees, in case some works are in progress, we expect you not to cite them or download them without permission of the presenter.